Adventures of a girl from a BIG cold city in a small tropical village

Monday, November 21, 2011

Up in the Air

This summer when I was traveling I always felt the urge to write when I was in transit. Some of my best journal entries were written on the greyhound or in the air. Maybe it's because I my iPod is filled with way to much emotional music that makes me question my own emotions or maybe it's just for a lack of better things to do and I am sick of playing solitaire or angry birds. Whatever it is I like the time to reflect and process my life and emotions. I am about to touch down in Newark then off to Houston then Belize City before catching a quick flight to Punta Gorda. Lots of thinking and journalling time before I land, if I figure out anything profound I'll let you know.
Ready for some warm weather although I don't want to take off my tuque.

Boom!
(written on the flight from Ottawa to Newark)

No comments:

Post a Comment